4.27.2008

Spring has Sprung?!

While David's cousin Josh was in town this weekend they got to go see the baby animals at Thanksgiving Point. Usually baby animals mean that Spring Time is here. Well...this weekend it did not feel like spring had sprung. It was sunny and looked like a beautiful day, but as soon as we stepped out of the car we wished that we had brought bigger coats. The wind was blowing out of American Fork Canyon and was freezing cold. By the end of the afternoon David's poor little hands and nose were bright pink and freezing cold.

Right now David loves any kind of animal, today it was the baby goats.

This one was really friendly and David was even brave enough to stick his arm in and try to pet it. The poor little goat was so patient with David and all the crazy noises he was making. If you listen in the video you can hear David's squeals and laughs. That was the same noise he made all afternoon while he was running around.

He even made that same noise while he was playing in the little western town. Anytime another kid would run into the 'jail' he would get all excited and just start to laugh. He loves to play with other kids. His thinks he is such a big boy when he finds an older kid to run around and be loud with. I forget what a big boy he really is until I see him run around with his little cousin Josh. Josh is about eight months old and is just starting to really crawl around. David surprised us all the other night while Josh was getting ready for bed. Sarah was making Josh a bottle and David ended up getting a hold of it. I started to grab it from him, thinking that he was going to try and drink it. I decided to let him go ahead and keep the bottle and maybe if he tried to drink it he would realize that formula did NOT taste the same as milk and learn his lesson. Well I was stunned when David picked up the bottle, walked over to Josh, and tried to put it in his mouth. He really is getting to be such a big boy and is going to be a great big brother.

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

I love the video, how cute! I think this is such a great age, you can really enjoy things like Thanksgiving Point, how fun! Jared and I want to take Emma to the zoo sometime soon, you guys should join us.