5.12.2008

Golf Lessons

While down in Cedar City for Sarah's graduation (congrats Sarah), David and my dad took advantage of the nice weather and spent most of the day playing outside. Sarah has a great back yard and the boys just happened to find her old play golf set. So...my dad took it upon himself to teach David his first golf lesson. Overall I think it went pretty well, but personally I think every little boy is born with the desire to hit any ball with some sort of a stick.

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

That is awesome... Jared and I are so proud of you David! We can't wait to get you on the course and watch you beat your dad! That will be fun to watch. :)

Hannah said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! I can't wait to hear what you're having. And your little David is SO cute!

Jeff and Elise said...

I had to laugh at your comment about all little boys wanting to hit any ball with a stick - so true!!