I have been trying to get this blog started and have come to realize that I am not organized at all!! I started looking for pictures to put on the main parts of the blog and an hour later I am still going through files renaming and reorganizing...and all without finding the family picture I am looking for. But this whole thing has kept me busy while Eric is working after hours at the Doc. office.
This whole thing has just made me realize how lost I would be without the technology that we have today. It is amazing. I can't even imagine what I would do if I had to look through hard copies of all our pictures. Well, hopefully I will be more organized in the next day or two so any of you who may read this will have something somewhat interesting to look at! ;)
Podcast Interviews with The Nester, 2026
1 week ago
1 comment:
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! It took me awhile to get going in it, but have found it to be such great journaling. You are lucky to start it when David is so young! At the end of the year, you can publish your blogs in www.blurb.com into a hardbound book and walah! Your journal is complete for the year! We will be sure to check in often to keep updated with your cute little family!
Post a Comment