4.20.2008

Easter 2008

This was David's first real Easter. Saturday morning our Ward had an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. Right now David loves to 'put things away.' If something is not where he thinks it belongs he will put it exactly where he thinks it goes and doesn't let anyone even think about moving it. Once he got the idea that all the eggs he found 'belonged' in his basket, he was ready to go!

We couldn't have asked for better weather for Easter Sunday. After getting in his new Easter outfit (thanks Grandma T) we headed to Orem to visit the both sets of Grandparents. At Grandma T's Emma, Carson, and Andi were all there for another Easter Egg hunt. Before the Hunt began everyone decided that we wanted a picture of the cousins in their cute new Easter outfits. Well, all I can say it that this was my favorite picture! David had just fallen and obviously did not think Dad (who was taking the picture) was giving him the sympathy and attention he thought he deserved.

Up until now we were able to keep the fact the there was candy inside the eggs a secret Well...the secret was out. David dropped one of his eggs and. after it broke, he REALLY wanted to keep finding eggs! Happy Easter!





4 comments:

katers said...

I like your blog! Your little guy is so cute! And, congratulations on #2.

Lee & Kindra said...

I am so glad you have a blog now. It is such a great way to keep in touch. Congrats on the new baby! I'm very excited for you.

Kindra

Grandma Tii said...

very cute, lizzie.........hey I started one but how do you add friends and family and how do you make sure it is safe?

Pratt Family said...

welcome to the blogging world!! good job, I love your blog background. keep the pictures coming!!! hope you are feeling well! love, alaska pratts