Last week we were able to go to Disney On Ice. We all had a lot of fun. The overall favorite was (no surprise here) the Cars part. The only bad part about that is that it was the first and shortest part of the whole show. The Lion King and Little Mermaid parts were okay, but both David and Abigayle were not as interested in either of these.

During intermission we decided that if we wanted to see any of the last half of the show and/or wanted either of our kids to sit still we needed to buy some snacks. While walking around trying to find something to get David noticed a vendor selling big bags of cotton candy with these wonderful Mater hats tied to the top of them. So we got David some cotton candy and Abigayle some popcorn.

I am pretty sure Abigayle looked like this for the whole Tinkerbell part of the show. This girl would eat popcorn day and night if we let her! Anyway, overall it ended up being a really fun afternoon with the kids!

2 comments:
How fun!! I will have to check to see if that ever comes to Tucson!
That's wonderful that you were able to go. It looks like David and Abigayle had a great time. I love David's hat. Andie gets so excited when we go to Walmart and look at all the Cars toys and things there. It's so funny that Abigayle loves popcorn. I like the pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment