I haven't posted anything new in a while, so I thought I would atleast post an old video I found of David. This was last November over at Grandma T's house.
I can't believe how big David has got or that we are so close to having a new little baby girl (less than 7 weeks away!) If I happen to run across any spare energy I will try to post a better update soon.
I can't believe how big David has got or that we are so close to having a new little baby girl (less than 7 weeks away!) If I happen to run across any spare energy I will try to post a better update soon.
2 comments:
Andie and I just watched the video and the whole time she was saying, "daa, daa...memma!" Thanks for posting.
how funny...........he sounds like some kind of bird in Costa Rica!!!
Post a Comment