7.20.2008

Such a Tired Little Boy!

Since David is now 18 months old he is finally able to to start going to Nursery at church on Sundays!! This means that Eric and I are able to sit down and try to learn something from our Sunday School lessons rather than try to entertain/chase David around.

He has only been able to go a couple of times since we have been out of town, but each time he has been great. I was a little worried that he night not let me leave when I dropped him off at the nursery room, but each week he surprises me. This picture is of him after the first week of going. I guess he isn't used to being able to play with so many other kids and toys for so long. As soon as we were home he sat down on the couch and fell right asleep! (As you can tell from the color of his poor little face, this was before we bought the window A/C. Before that we didn't have ANY A/C!!)

1 comment:

Jeff and Elise said...

Isn't it the BEST when they start nursery? Church is like a whole new world, LOL!