It is officially summer and I am already behind in blogging about everything that we are doing. If the rest of this summer is anything like the last couple of weeks...I'm not sure I am going to survive! So I apologize if this gets a little lengthy...but it should catch everyone up with the Pratt family!
WELCOME HOME!

The first big thing that happened was David's Uncle Chad came home from Iraq!!! It has been tough for my sister Sarah to raise a new baby, finish school, and still keep her sanity while Chad was gone. But after a whole year she did it! And we

are all so glad that Chad is back home in the states! (Even if we did have to wait until midnight for his plane to arrive!) This is David with Chad when he left a year ago. Boy have things changed!
One of my big accomplishments for the summer has been to get David sleeping in his own 'big boy bed'! It took Eric and I a little while to get used to David just wandering out of his room after he woke up

, but it has been great. By belly was starting to get in the way of me being able to lay David down in his crib. So we decided it was time for David to be able to crawl in bed himself. The first couple of times we would peek in and check on David we would always find him some place new. The first night I found him asleep underneath his bed. The second morning my mom came over to watch him while Eric and I went to a Dr. apt. and she found David asleep with his feet on the floor laying on the bed. (He must have decided to get out of bed at some time and then decided it was to much work so he fell asleep half way through...who knows!!?!?)
2 comments:
It sounds like David transitioned to the new bed very well! Sadie would fall asleep in random places as well... made for some really cute pictures!
Andie still falls asleep in random places. However, she is consistent with nap time, she falls asleep in front of the door with her hand under the door so you just she her 4 fingers. One last attempt to reach for the outside world!! Who knows.
I like your new background - very cute!
Post a Comment