Looks like there were a lot of people! It seems like they had fun, too. That's great that you were able to go. I like your new blog format. Have a great day!
oh my good golly! Look at those children! They're cute, so darn cute. P.S. If you don't remember me I understand. We met once in high school. The name is Lindsi. :)
4 comments:
Fun! We're excited to see you guys, I didn't call you, but hopefully Eric passed along the message.
WOW !! The babies have gotten sooo BIG !
Looks like there were a lot of people! It seems like they had fun, too. That's great that you were able to go. I like your new blog format. Have a great day!
oh my good golly! Look at those children! They're cute, so darn cute.
P.S. If you don't remember me I understand. We met once in high school. The name is Lindsi. :)
Post a Comment