I am sure most of you have heard by now....but very few of them have actually seen them. Here are the two newest members of our little family....Zoe (golden) and Dee (black). David picked the names out all by himself.



These pictures were taken when the chicks were 2-3 weeks old.
Here are some more recent pictures:


These pictures were when the chicks were 2 1/2 months old.
These three were great helpers when it came time to weed the garden. (I thought I had some pictures of the awesome coop that Eric and Tyson built, but I guess I don't. I will work on that.)
4 comments:
So fun! Do you get eggs?
You have pet chickens?! That is so cool!!
David did a good job picking those names out...very cute! It is amazing how fast they have grown.
Wow! It looks like the kids love having chickens. They grow so fast. I must admit that I'm partial to Dee because that's my middle name! That's funny that they help weed the garden, too.
Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment