So cute! We love Little Einsteins too!
Liz (and Eric) - I can't believe how big David is! I just remember him cheering his dad on during mixed doubs tourney.They are so cute!
That is so cute! We do that daily. Kate's favorite at the moment. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We miss you guys!
So cute!!! Little Einsteins is a favorite with Logan as well. Darling new blog, sorry it's been a long while but it's sure fun to read all the updates on the kiddo's. They are getting so BIG and have such fun personalities!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! We love Little Einsteins too!
Liz (and Eric) - I can't believe how big David is! I just remember him cheering his dad on during mixed doubs tourney.
They are so cute!
That is so cute! We do that daily. Kate's favorite at the moment. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We miss you guys!
So cute!!! Little Einsteins is a favorite with Logan as well. Darling new blog, sorry it's been a long while but it's sure fun to read all the updates on the kiddo's. They are getting so BIG and have such fun personalities!!
Post a Comment