So, I know I have been terrible with my blogging lately. Since Eric graduated in April we have moved into my in-laws wonderful house while they are living in Vladivostok Russia where they serve as Mission President. Eric also got a new job, Abigayle has started crawling (its more of an army crawl, but she is fast!), she also has a total of four teeth, and most recently David has stopped wearing diapers!!! I am hoping that I can go into more detail about most of these...bit if I don't, I'm sorry. But the main reason I haven't blogged is because any of my spare computer time has been spent in doing things like this....


8 comments:
waiting on you guys to come back and play !!
Sounds like things have been busy and fun! The scrapbook pages look good. I think that Molly loves to do them, too. I'm impressed with how you both work on them to make them look good. David and Abigayle are getting so big. It's neat to hear what's new. :) Have a wonderful day!
Cute scrapbook pages! Brynlee is out of diapers too! Hope you guys are doing well.
I love digital scrapbooking. I have even started doing cute pages so I can post more pictures on my blog so you don't have to scroll forever. If you go to www.mybloggingdesigns.blogspot.com, off to the right I have a list of digital scrapbook sites with tons of free stuff. My favorite is www.summertimedesigns.blogspot.com.Go check them out!
No diapers?? Hadn't heard that news. Congratulations to him and you too. Abbey is growing up way to fast!!
cute pages! I would love you to email new pictures of the kids. My frames are up and I need more current pictures of them.
Cute pages...maybe I will get stated on the that when the kids go back to school...except Piano lessons will start. I am NOT ready for school to start again.
Those pages are so cute!
Post a Comment