3.08.2009

Hogle Zoo

A few weeks ago we learned that during the winter on the last Wednesday on the month you can go to the Hogle Zoo for free! David, Abigayle, and I decided to venture up to Salt Lake and take advantage of a fun free day of fun outside. I was a little nervous because I thought it was going to be packed with kids. Well, we finally met Bekah at the Zoo around noon. We couldn't have picked a better day to go. The weather wasn't too cold and there weren't very many people there. We had so much fun. David is big enough that he is able to walk the entire time so Abbey got to ride in the stroller (which she LOVES). Be the end of the day we were all exhausted and David slept the whole way home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute pictures! it looks like the giraffe is nibbling on David. =)