Once again David made us laugh with his spelling. David wanted to sit next to Abbey in her crib while I changed her diaper. She was wearing a new shirt that had the word 'CUTE' written on it. When he saw the letters he named each letter C-U-T-E and then shouted 'ABBEY!'.
While I was making dinner the other day I heard David start to giggle. As I walked into the front room...this is what I saw. David had been wearing the buckets like a hat for the past week and this time he thought he was pretty funny to think of putting the buckets on Abbey's head.
Podcast Interviews with The Nester, 2026
1 week ago
5 comments:
That is too cute. I can't wait until I can come up and see you guys.
David, you are so smart!!
LOL - they are so funny - she is SO cute - can't wait to meet her!
David is soooooooooo funny and I love that Abbey love all his crazy antics. (I'm sure that's not how you spell it.
That's funny, David is such a smart little guy. It's fun to hear how David loves to entertain his little sister and can even get Abbey laughing so hard. So precious!!!
Post a Comment