
I have had several people mention that I have not been posting enough about Abbey, so this one is all about her! Abigayle had her four month check up last week. I can't believe that it has been four m

onths!!! She has gone from 6 lbs 8 oz all the way to 14 lbs 6 oz and 18 1/2 in to 25 in. She is almost exactly the same size that David was at four months. She loves to sit up! She can't quite sit up by herself but it wont be too much longer. If I try to just prop her up on a pillow she will twist a squirm until she is laying all the way flat and then yell at me (she can yell loud!) because she doesn't want to be laying flat. She will probably start eating cereal pretty soon. She still seems to have trouble getting into a good sleeping routine so maybe this will help. (It probably

doesn't help her nap schedule when her mom and brother drag her around everywhere they go.) Abbey loves her big brother! Sometimes she will just sit on the couch smiling and watch him run around the room. We have loved every minute she that has been a part of our family! We love you Abigayle!!
4 comments:
She is so cute! I love that last picture of her!
Wow...Abbey you are growing sooo fast! We can't believe she weighs 14lbs already, somebody sure loves to eat. Darling picture of her sitting up on the boppy, she seems so alert and attentive.
Thanks for posting about Abbey! It was so neat to get to meet her in person. It seems that she was just born and soon she'll be sitting up and eating cereal. Thanks for visiting me when I went to Utah. It was great to see you all!
Abbey is so darn cute! Hope you guys are doing great. I am ready for spring now. Tired of the cold
Post a Comment