
Abigayle has recently started (and stopped) eating cereal. The first couple of days that we tried it she seemed to LOVE it!! Then this week she has decided that it took to long to eat. Actually....we have all been kind of sick so I think she must have a sore throat or has teeth coming in because she hasn't wanted cereal at all this week. But we got

some cute pictures!
That afternoon while I was changing her diaper I decided to document her chubby bummy!
Abbey has also started rolling over! She can still only go from her stomache to her back (which is opposite of any baby I have known...) but it's a start!
4 comments:
That is a super cute picture of Abby. She is getting pretty big!
She is getting so big! I love her rolls!
Cute, cute, cute pictures of Abbey. Love the rolls and hair bows, she's definitely a girl.
Cute Baby Girl!!!! I can't believe how much she is starting to look like David! She was SO tiny and now she is getting so big!
Post a Comment