
So my sister-in-law tagged me and this is the fourth picture I found in the fourth folder. I took this picture in my mom's front yard. We were enjoying the weather and my mom decided she needed to dead-head and water her petunias. So she took the chance to enlist whatever help she could find, even if it was her 1 1/2 year old grandson. After this David would try to turn on the hose and help water (a.k.a. play with the sprinkler) everytime he was outside. In fact...just yesterday, Oct. 26, he was still trying to get Grammy to turn on the hose so he could play!
*I tag Sarah J, Bekah, and Steph H.! Find the fourth picture in your fourth folder and tell us about it! Have fun!
2 comments:
I really love this picture of David, the overalls are perfect for his activity too.
Thanks for playing! Hope you are doing well. Did you get the bracelets?
Post a Comment