10.26.2008

Barnyard Boo

David, Abigayle, Grammy, and I all went to the Barnyard Boo last week. It is a fun Halloween Carnival in Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. Not only did David get to see all the animals, but he got to frost cookies, play ring-toss, croquet, ride on the pony, and get a cool balloon hat!

As you can hear from his laugh David was a little nervous about feeding the big cow...but boy did he love it. He wouldn't leave before the cow had eaten every peice of corn we had!

2 comments:

The Pratts said...

We will have to take the kids over there sometime this week. We were planning for tomorrow, but now we are recovering from being sick and I think we should wait a few more days. It looks like a ton of fun though.

Molly said...

David - you are so funny. I love your laugh. Thanks for posting pictures of abbey - I can't believe she is still so tiny! Crazy!