This year for Halloween David dressed up like a doctor and Abigayle was Tinkerbell. I don't have many pictures right now, but hopefully will have some more soon. Until then, here's what I do have!David LOVED going trick-or-treating this year. Our church had a trunk-or-treat in the church parking lot and David got the
hang of it pretty quick. As you can tell from the picture he was basically running from car to car. After we were done at the church we took the kids over to my mom's house to show them their costumes. Josh was over there and hadn't been trick-or-treating yet so I asked David if we should go over to Grammy's house and show Josh how to trick-or-treat. David said, "That be GREAT idea. Trick-r-treat be mine favorite!"
When trying to decide what the kids costumes should be I kept asking David what he wanted to dress up as. Any time I would ask or show him a costume he would say, "I not want be that." One day we were at the mall and walked into a costume store so I could get some more ideas. Well after walking down the kids costume isle David looked at the Doctor costume and said (very excitedly) that he wanted to be a Doctor. He wore his costume almost everyday for a week before Halloween.
hang of it pretty quick. As you can tell from the picture he was basically running from car to car. After we were done at the church we took the kids over to my mom's house to show them their costumes. Josh was over there and hadn't been trick-or-treating yet so I asked David if we should go over to Grammy's house and show Josh how to trick-or-treat. David said, "That be GREAT idea. Trick-r-treat be mine favorite!" When trying to decide what the kids costumes should be I kept asking David what he wanted to dress up as. Any time I would ask or show him a costume he would say, "I not want be that." One day we were at the mall and walked into a costume store so I could get some more ideas. Well after walking down the kids costume isle David looked at the Doctor costume and said (very excitedly) that he wanted to be a Doctor. He wore his costume almost everyday for a week before Halloween.
1 comment:
Great Halloween costumes!!! I loved hearing how David chose his costume this year, good thing for you he finally decided on something.
Post a Comment