10.04.2009

Elephant Parade

When the parade came to town earlier this month we went up to the Gateway to see the Elephant Parade walk into town. It wasn't nearly as exciting as I thought it would be but we had fun. Because they were all walking down a narrow one-way street we got to see 11 elephants up really close. I think David's favorite part was when a bunch of police men on motorcycles came driving down the road....all wearing clown noses.


Because the parade was a lot shorter than planned Sarah and I decided to take advantage of being up in Salt Lake and take the kids up to the LDS Church History Museum. They have a great exhibit just for children. It has several different activities that focus on the basic teaching, "I am a Child of God." David and Josh enjoyed walking along the Iron Rod and pick pieces of fruit that had CTR written in different languages.

3 comments:

Molly said...

WOW - That would be fun to see all those elephants up close!

sdbroder said...

Great to see all the fun things you're doing. Thanks for sharing!

Grandma Tii said...

what a fun mom you are