I have been working on making this little barn for my nephew, Josh. He loves animals and for his birthday he got the Little People Barn. Well, since they moved up here and are short on space the barn part of the toy has been packed up and he just carries the animals EVERYWHERE. So...I thought this little barn would be perfect. I found this tutorial to make a little dollhouse and modified it a little to turn it into a barn. Well, after a couple of tries I finally finished it yesterday!!
Podcast Interviews with The Nester, 2026
1 week ago



9 comments:
Awesome, I'm very impressed!
Sorry--I just have to repeat the last comment! I am so impressed too!
WOW - good job lizzy. Sometimes I wonder if I would create more if I had a sewing machine....I am beginning to kind of want one.
It is VERY cute!
I love how it turned out - good idea with the tractor! Glad Josh likes it too - that is the real test! Good job - as always!!! :)
Cute!
You are getting so good with that sewing machine. That is a great little barn!! The tractor just makes it better.
Wow...what a great project!!! I really like the tractor, I think it makes the barn complete. Good job Liz!
Lizzy, You are AMAZING! Are you taking orders?? I love the tractor and wouldn't even have noticed the color wasn't supposed to be brown...but then again, I am Eric's sister! LOL!
Holy cow Liz....great job....darling barn...I'm sure glad you are using the sewing machine....
Post a Comment