12.17.2008

'Tis the Season

It has been forever since we have posted anything, so here is a quick recap of the last couple weeks. Eric has been working really hard at the Dr. office and he takes his last final of the semester tomorrow, so hopefully he will get to hang out with us a little bit for the next two weeks. David is learning how to act like a true two year old! His vocabulary is growing daily. Today's word...water! He can now say and point out all the letters of the alphabet but J!! He loves to spell out any word that he sees. Abigayle is growing SO fast! She is now over 11 lbs and getting taller everyday. She loves smiling, especially at David while they are taking a bath! As for me...I just try to keep the house from looking too crazy and keep David from sitting on Abbey!

Since David has learned his letters he LOVES to sit at the computer and just type. He will shout out each letter he finds and then type atleast a page of each letter. Last week our ward had a Christmas breakfast. It was so much fun to see everyone in their cute PJ's and all the kids running around together. At the end of breakfast Santa even showed up!! Can you tell how excited David was?

Like I said before, Abbey loves to smile!!

5 comments:

Molly said...

I love the picture of the week - finally, he wants a pacifier!! haha. Abbey is getting big - so cute, I wish we could see you guys - can you believe the kids will be two??

Grandma Tii said...

What a funny boy! Love all the pictures and the update. Abbey is getting so cute. We're ready to party when Perk is down with all his test. Come over anytime! See you soon.

Jill said...

Poor David! He looks terrified of Santa. I am suprized that you got him up there long enough to snap a picture. Abbey looks cute...love the smile. We are excited to see her and all of you this weekend.

MTMcGee said...

Abbey, you are beautiful. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Well - hopefully we will find someone who knows what there doing in the potty training dept. Knox peed twice today beside his potty !! I moved him while he was doing it and he didn't go anymore- not stressed though- whatever - he'll do it soon enough...I hope :)