have a super busy weekend! We are so glad we got to be a part of it! We love you guys. Tell Perk he did a great job Sunday, it was a beautiful blessing.
Great pictures..........where was the slide at? It looked like lots of fun.
Fun pictures - I like the photo bucket arrangement!
I love David's costume! He will certainly love those pictures when he is older. : )Abigayle also looked cute in her costume and white dress. Sure wish we could have seen the blessing. I'm sure Eric did a great job. Thanks for the update! It's great to see what's been going on.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
have a super busy weekend! We are so glad we got to be a part of it! We love you guys. Tell Perk he did a great job Sunday, it was a beautiful blessing.
Great pictures..........where was the slide at? It looked like lots of fun.
Fun pictures - I like the photo bucket arrangement!
I love David's costume! He will certainly love those pictures when he is older. : )
Abigayle also looked cute in her costume and white dress. Sure wish we could have seen the blessing. I'm sure Eric did a great job.
Thanks for the update! It's great to see what's been going on.
Post a Comment